Advertisement (gone after registration)

First off, for those who have held the CL...

How does it feel? ...

Smooth like the T? Cold like the T? Ever so slightly padded like the Q?

Do you feel the need for more grip / control?

Yes, I think there is something in what you say.

Maybe you have the Force.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Photokor
      Hello.
      I'm looking for original case of Leica 250 Reporter.
      Maybe somebody know resources (except eBay) what I should monitoring for the subject? 
      And how it do in the best way?

• By LCL999
      As background, some years ago Leica produced a collectable M9 Titan, all titanium including the 35mm 'lux. Part of the kit that came with it was a very nice holster and also three sizes of finger loops. These finger loops attached directly to the side of the M9. The combination worked superbly.
      Now, to get the same functionality with an M10 you need to buy a hand grip ($us415) plus a finger loop ($us135 each). $us650 just to get the finger loop function when it was designed into the M9 years ago, without having to fit a new bottom on the camera. See https://www.kenrockwell.com/leica/m9/titanium.htm to see the attached finger loop. The current offering is clunky and unnecessarily complex.
      Leica where are you? When can we see that M9 Titan finger loop on an M10 or M11?
      btw the holster with the M9 Titan looked and worked well, except for no top strap. It meant that if one bent over too far the camera fell out. I notice that newer holsters have such a strap, though it slows down a quick draw. The guy with the Titan will shoot first.
      Meanwhile, does any third party make finger loops that attach direct to the M10? The Wotancraft wrist strap is close, but not good enough.
    • By Michael Korak
      Alas, it is time for me to move out of 35mm film photography. After 6 decades of making pictures with a variety of equipment, I must finally abandon the wonderful world of emulsion.  

My love for Leica goes back to the late 1970's and just a few years ago, I let go of my beloved M6 with its 35mm Summicron. It had become to difficult to get a good focus point with my 70 year old eyes. I moved into this R6 with the same focal length and speed. I have been shooting the ..OCOL way of thinking...one camera-one lens.

I also have a Fuji X-100F that has become my very acceptable replacement for the Leica. It suits my age and lifestyle now. So, here is what I am offering;

Leica R6 body vintage 1988, with eyecup and split image focusing screen, strap, Leica eveready case and very comprehensive Fritz Meisnitzner book,

Leica 35mm F2 Summicron-R lens vintage 1979, both caps, 55mm Leitz UVa filter, leather zip case, and original box with the packing foam in it,

Leica 2x R-Extender (rarely used) with both caps and a nylon pouch,

Metz 32 Z-2 electonic flash unit with SCA 351 Leica adapter (again, rarely used)

All of the items are in perfect working condition. Optically, the lens is top notch LEICA quality, nothing less. My last roll of film left the camera two weeks ago.  

Will ship to almost anywhere. Priority USPS Mail, fully insured, buyer pays shipping.

Buyer also pays fees if using PayPal.

$1250.00 USD buys it all.
    • By frame-it
      dropped by the JNK/Arte Di Mano shop/workshop..very nice people..the owner is really cool.
      SL + Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!