Daedalus2000

Leica CL - the image thread

12 hours ago, Dippy said:

Lovely shot and beautiful colours. How long was the exposure? I am finding the 30 second maximum exposure a real limitation for shots like this where I want smoother water. 

Thank You Dippy. The photo parameters are as follows (ISO 200; f/13; 8s; @40mm.)

On 12/26/2017 at 9:45 AM, jaapv said:

Time to stop playing photographs - serious business at hand

Summilux 24:

Now this is a picture of two loves, Smokey smooth talisker scotch and photography with Leica cameras.🥃😁

9 hours ago, Boojay said:

Was a cold frosty day.. too cold for the ducks even.  CL 18-56

But not too cold for an amazing photograph!

Sometimes I like a little bit of Cognac. The words in this photo have nothing to do with the Cognac, they refer to the manuacturer of the modern glass. The Cognac was served in a restaurant, it was a Martell. Photo with CL and 18 - 56  and processed .

These scooters stood waiting pensively for their next riders outside the cafe I visited in downtown.

Leica CL + Super-Elmar-R 15mm f/3.5 :: ISO 125 @ f/5.6 @ 1/30[/CENTER

enjoy! 

Edited by ramarren

21 minutes ago, ramarren said:

These scooters stood waiting pensively for their next riders outside the cafe I visited in downtown.

Leica CL + Super-Elmar-R 15mm f/3.5 :: ISO 125 @ f/5.6 @ 1/30[/CENTER

enjoy! 

They invaded my old hometown where I was born (Austin, Tx) and I got out. There are several thousand of them in the downtown area. It is a mess as far as I am concerned or maybe I am just getting old and farty......!🤨

4 hours ago, Bill W said:

They invaded my old hometown where I was born (Austin, Tx) and I got out. There are several thousand of them in the downtown area. It is a mess as far as I am concerned or maybe I am just getting old and farty......!🤨

Hmm. Well, I'm kinda old and farty, but I like the scooters. Anything to reduce the number of automobiles downtown is a plus ... :D