CL reviews

helged

Here is my review: It is a solid well built camera. The kit 18-56 lens delivers some great results. The controls are easy to learn. In the 3 weeks that I have had it, I have been able to quickly change the settings that I use the most. I typically shoot in aperture priority. Changing ISO and the Aperture is all done with the right wheel. I can be looking through the viewfinder and make adjustments to get the settings I want. I have not seriously tested the camera in low light situations yet. I want to see how it performs at higher ISO settings (800 / 1600 etc). On the whole, I am happy with the purchase. I just wish the 11-23 had been available when I bought the camera. That lens would have been better suited for me.

Here is my review: It is a solid well built camera. The kit 18-56 lens delivers some great results. The controls are easy to learn. In the 3 weeks that I have had it, I have been able to quickly change the settings that I use the most. I typically shoot in aperture priority. Changing ISO and the Aperture is all done with the right wheel. I can be looking through the viewfinder and make adjustments to get the settings I want. I have not seriously tested the camera in low light situations yet. I want to see how it performs at higher ISO settings (800 / 1600 etc). On the whole, I am happy with the purchase. I just wish the 11-23 had been available when I bought the camera. That lens would have been better suited for me.

im keep max 1250ISO,,, too noisy from 1600, but colors at high iso good

I didn’t get the adapter from photo West in Rancho Mirage California. I emailed them today politely asking them if I could get a free one.

The salesman at Houston Camera Exchange was unaware of the promotion. He had to check on it when I mentioned it to him. He said I was right and I got the adapter. I consider the adapter like the free gold fish at the school carnival. Yes the adapter is free. Now I need to go buy some M mount lenses to be able to use it.

Needed an advice. I presently shoot with a Leica M262, a Leica Q and a Sony A73. Will adding a CL make more sense or a Sony A7R3? Price points are similar. I possess lenses for both. I went thru some reviews and they all suggested at this price point Sony makes more sense. I have tried a Sony but CL I have not been able to lay my hands on as dealer in my country doesn’t have a demo body.

• 2 months later...