1. Sandokan

Sandokan

2. andybarton

andybarton

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jacek.PL
      LEICA APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-TL 60 f/2.8, silver - (#4629438) is in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (90%). The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs, scratches. This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box(full factory set)
      I'm the owner from new. The lens was bought new at the Leica store.
      Payment: paypal or bank tansfer directly to my bank
      shipment: UPS with international tracking - 50EUR
      https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Prime-Lenses/Leica-APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL-60mm-f2.8-ASPH.
    • By Jacek.PL
      LEICA SUMMILUX-TL 35 f/1.4 ASPH., black anodized finish , bought as new in Leica store. It's in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (93%). The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs and scratches.  This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box (full factory set).
      payment: paypal or wired transfer to my bank account.
      Shipping: UPS express saver (2 Busness days) - 70 EURO-with international tracking
      https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Prime-Lenses/Leica-Summilux-TL 35 mm-f-1.4-ASPH

• By Andi1968
      Ist jemanden bekannt ob in Zukunft Zwischenringe für die Leica SL Objektive geplant sind, um die minimale Distanz zu veringern, oder gar ein Makroobjektiv ?
    • By Jacek.PL
      LE11082. Owned from new                (LAST 3 DAYS)
      Excellent - Fully working, in great cosmetic condition.The lens has a smooth focus and clean glass
      Looks like new. Includes boxes, caps, and paperwork from Leica.

delivery – free- 7 business days or 80EUR-2 business days (UPS with international tacking)
      Payment: bank transfer to bank or paypal

• By Robert E
      Hi guys, could someone please help me to understand the lens designations written on the lens by Leica?
      Example: I had an SL, now have an SL2. With the IBIS I wanted to try some different lenses available. So I purchased a TL VE 55-135mm zoom lens. Now I realize this lens was made for the TL or CL camera, which is an APS-C body. So, the lens has embossed on it: "55-135" and of course on the box and paperwork. When you look at the description of the lens, say online at B&H, it says: "35mm equivalent of 80-200mm". So I'm assuming they mean on a 'cropped' body of a TL or CL, it's an 80-200mm? If so, why is it labeled 55-135mm?
      When I use it on my SL2 it automatically goes to APS-C mode, which I also understand, and the images are great. But what am I getting? A 55-135mm focal length, or an 80-200mm FL? I'm only interested in what it actually is on an SL2? If it is indeed, 80-200mm, why do they even designate the lens as: "55-135mm". When is it a 55-135mm lens? I'm confused on that.
      Any help appreciated and sorry if this is a dumb question, I just don't understand it?
      Thanks!
      Robert E

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy