Desperatly need a body for my Noctilux and 28mm 5.6 Summercrome

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Neil...take it out for a drive where/when you have time for it.  Grab the VisoFlex too and try and focus on the same subject using both the RF and the EVF; you will see how well you can achieve critical focus using the RF.  I played around with a some closer subjects and distant, as well as lower light scenarios.  It was more or less a game to see if I can focus as tight with the RF as I did with the EVF.  I did pretty well so I will hold off the the $500 purchase.   I'd also take a look at the color profile for the M10 in LR as opposed to the Adobe standard when editing.  Trust me, if you like the SL's renderings you should like the M10's      

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

That would reflect the photographer/printer, not the camera.

Jeff

Exactly

I have taken in my mine amazing pictures with an iPhone, Leica M, Nikon D5 always with my 8x10 and of course my Leica S. Yesterday was a rushed day and not a true reflection of what I can do with a M10, I am lucky enough that I have friends that work for Leica so getting another shot at the M10 inset going to be a problem..........

Tomorrow I am off to Japan for a week of shooting the Autumn colours with my S007 and M6 with a few rolls of portraits 400, I intended to take the Chamonix 45F2 but after hours of desperation I decided to leave that at home and just shoot my S camera instead (my wife is elasticated that I am not taking that "in her words "that stupid camera")...........maybe another time.

Neil

• Like 1

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Exactly

I have taken in my mine amazing pictures with an iPhone, Leica M, Nikon D5 always with my 8x10 and of course my Leica S. Yesterday was a rushed day and not a true reflection of what I can do with a M10, I am lucky enough that I have friends that work for Leica so getting another shot at the M10 inset going to be a problem..........

Tomorrow I am off to Japan for a week of shooting the Autumn colours with my S007 and M6 with a few rolls of portraits 400, I intended to take the Chamonix 45F2 but after hours of desperation I decided to leave that at home and just shoot my S camera instead (my wife is elasticated that I am not taking that "in her words "that stupid camera")...........maybe another time.

Neil

A couple of the rushed pictures out of the camera............very contrasty but thats maybe because of the JP settings

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!