M10 holster and M240?

aliwton

So I got the holster. M9 fits - ever so slightly tight but not bad. I wouldn't want it much looser and I'm sure it'll loosen up a bit with use. There's an insert which you could remove and would accommodate the camera being slightly taller - but it's not necessary. It's perfect for me - no weight on the left shoulder at all. I'm not sure it would be ideal if you were left handed. There's no provision to fit it to the right side of your body. £135 incl delivery. Now I need to find a little black leather pouch to take the spare battery. :-)

• Like 1

So I got the holster. M9 fits - ever so slightly tight but not bad. I wouldn't want it much looser and I'm sure it'll loosen up a bit with use. There's an insert which you could remove and would accommodate the camera being slightly taller - but it's not necessary. It's perfect for me - no weight on the left shoulder at all. I'm not sure it would be ideal if you were left handed. There's no provision to fit it to the right side of your body. £135 incl delivery. Now I need to find a little black leather pouch to take the spare battery. :-)

please, post some pictures. if you happen to have an M240 around, could you try it with the holster and share an opinion about the fitting?

as for the battery pouch, I strongly recommend the Stroppa Battery Case. it's a beautiful and well made product. and they even do custom orders if you want to. -> http://www.stroppa.pl/product/battery-case/

• Like 1

please, post some pictures. if you happen to have an M240 around, could you try it with the holster and share an opinion about the fitting?

as for the battery pouch, I strongly recommend the Stroppa Battery Case. it's a beautiful and well made product. and they even do custom orders if you want to. -> http://www.stroppa.pl/product/battery-case/

I will try to organise some pictures but I'm away until the weekend. I'm afraid I don't have a 240, so that's impossible. Thanks for the suggestion for a battery case

• 2 weeks later...

Really? I always wondered if it could work, because of the lens position. In the Q it's more to the edge of the body, while it's more to the center in the M. Could you share some pictures?

I use the Q-Holster for my M240.

Wolfgang