In which forum will "Clooney" belong to?

Louis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Now that we are getting closer to "Clooney" announcement, in which forum do you think this "new" system would belong to?... T/TL system?... Q system?.... SL system?....

Or, would it have its own system forum?

I am sure Andreas knows it already! ;)

Edited by Louis
  • Like 1

Now that we are getting closer to "Clooney" announcement, in which forum do you think this "new" system would belong to?... T/TL system?... Q system?.... SL system?....

Maybe Clooney will be a XL?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

By the end of the year...:

https://leicarumors.com/2017/08/05/leica-rumored-to-announce-another-camera-with-tl-mount-and-evf.aspx/

Leica years tend to last longer though...  :)

Yes, it would be safer to state "By the end of the years"  ;) .

Edited by helged

The CL forum :

https://leicarumors.com/2017/10/19/the-rumored-new-leica-mirrorless-camera-with-evf-and-code-name-clooney-could-be-called-leica-cl.aspx/

• 2 weeks later...

Louis, knowing your reaction to the TL2, if Clooney has a viewfinder will you be content to have an add-on flash on a hot shoe :-)?  Seem too much to expect a viewfinder and a flash in a 'CL' size!

- Vikas

Louis, knowing your reaction to the TL2, if Clooney has a viewfinder will you be content to have an add-on flash on a hot shoe :-)?  Seem too much to expect a viewfinder and a flash in a 'CL' size!

- Vikas

Dear Vikas, I am in the middle of moving from DC area and I am having a road trip in the South East of the US, without any computer, visiting these forums very rarely.

As far as I know, “Clooney” is a very beautiful small camera with a super sensor, TL mount and a really good evf. Logically, it will have a hot shoe, and therefore, good for me. My problem with TL2 is that there is no way to use a flash at the same time as Visoflex. With “Clooney”, we will not have this problem. This is why I did not get TL2 and I have been waiting impatiently for “Clooney”. ;)

• Like 2

Dear Vikas, I am in the middle of moving from DC area and I am having a road trip in the South East of the US, without any computer, visiting these forums very rarely.

As far as I know, “Clooney” is a very beautiful small camera with a super sensor, TL mount and a really good evf. Logically, it will have a hot shoe, and therefore, good for me. My problem with TL2 is that there is no way to use a flash at the same time as Visoflex. With “Clooney”, we will not have this problem. This is why I did not get TL2 and I have been waiting impatiently for “Clooney”. ;)

Oh no! Time to sell my TL2 already?! :-)

Hope you enjoy Florida. Too bad we didn’t get a chance to meet during one my occasional visits to DC. We’re thinking of doing the reverse - for a few months anyway. Warm Singapore to cooler Washington to spend more time with our son, daughter in law and the new grandchild.

- Vikas

Oh no! Time to sell my TL2 already?! :-)

Hope you enjoy Florida. Too bad we didn’t get a chance to meet during one my occasional visits to DC. We’re thinking of doing the reverse - for a few months anyway. Warm Singapore to cooler Washington to spend more time with our son, daughter in law and the new grandchild.

- Vikas

Dear Avila’s, as I love Singapore , I hope to meet you there some day! :)

BTW, you see I was right about Clooney and I hope you like it. ;)