Vertical line issue on D-LUX 5

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have a D-Lux 5 that has developed an issue where all the photos come out with a vertical line in the same spot each time. I've attached an example to the topic.

Has anyone else experienced this? 

I am hoping there is a way to fix this without having to take it in for a service. 

8613571957_80a9e91822_o.jpg?dl=0

Ohh...I don't know what happened there. Here is the link again. I've shared it in dropbox. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ex9gzhn2ezf0qoy/8613571957_80a9e91822_o.jpg?dl=0

I can't upload it to the forum as it is above the 500kb limit. If there are still any issues I will reduce the image and attach it to the thread.

Many thanks! 

Edited by freerider

I have a D-Lux 5 that has developed an issue where all the photos come out with a vertical line in the same spot each time. I've attached an example to the topic.

Has anyone else experienced this? 

I am hoping there is a way to fix this without having to take it in for a service. 

I've viewed the image and it seems you have a dead pixel causing the problem... There is no way you can fix this yourself as far as I know, so sending it to Leica or Panasonic is your best bet.