Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By nefarious
      Hopefully nobody minds me asking an ignorant question...
      I have an LTM Elmar 50mm f/2.8 and, reading the Ken Rockwell review, he recommends a Yellow #022 39mm filter for b&w photography with that lens.  However, what I am really unsure about is how the filters fit to my lens and, if I am not to buy an authentic Leitz/Leica filter, what I need to look for on eBay, etc.  I don't see any thread inside the collapsible lens so I am guessing that the filters either fit over the lens like the lens cap or somehow grip onto the inside of the lens.  
      Grateful for any insights plus suggestions re where I can get them!
    • By Herr Barnack
      For those who use the Q2 to create black and white images, what have you found is the way to get the best results in terms of image quality? 
      Do you shoot in color then convert to B&W in post processing?  If so, which software program do you prefer? 
      I know we already have a Q2 image thread, but if we could see some examples of B&W images made with the Q2 in this thread by way of example, that would be great.  My Q2 is on the way and I want to learn about how to maximize it for black and white imagery, particularly for making exhibit quality B&W prints.  I'm sure many others will be interest in this, too.