Everyday bag.

Billingham Hadley Shoulder Bag Small

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/179304-REG/Billingham_503333_Hadley_Shoulder_Bag_Small.html

Awesome everyday carry bag for the Q. Fits the Q with spare batteries and SD cards pouch, pen and paper, charger, USB backup drive, cleaning kit and dry bag to fit Q in an emergency. Ooohh and a $2 poncho for me in an emergency. 

For Q or M, but without additional lenses, quite good solution is the new Billingham:

https://www.dpreview.com/news/5897234833/billingham-introduces-the-tiny-72-for-premium-compacts-and-small-mirrorless-kits

Great bag, but we are not talking camera only bag, it is a bag you can use for work, and still can keep a camera safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can't recommend the peak design everyday sling. A zippered pocket is not really handy.

I’m almost always with the sling. It is zipped when slung around back, zipped when shooting the Q (no need for nada) and unzipped when shooting DSLR and changing lenses... different strokes!

I have to be honest, I tried the Hadley and returned it. Beautiful bag, no doubt, worth every penny. I returned it because I use the Leica Protector, which I think is great, but the width of the bag could create a friction rub, when inserting or extracting the camera, that could take the paint off of the top plate and corner. The tolerance is just too close. At this point in time, I want the camera to still look good without self induced patina. I am just trying to be helpful to prospective owners who might not have thought of this. otherwise, it is a great bag.  Thanks.

• Like 2

Billingham Hadley Pro will fit a 13 inch laptop and Q, plus the items you mention. If also has a carry handle, which greatly enhances utility (you aren't limited to the shoulder strap).

I'm sure there are many others, but unless you are of the plastic bag persuasion, Billingham is a nice alternative ;)

I found the Hadley to be the best & most flexible of all the bags I have ever used.

Billingham Hadley Pro will fit a 13 inch laptop and Q, plus the items you mention. If also has a carry handle, which greatly enhances utility (you aren't limited to the shoulder strap).

I'm sure there are many others, but unless you are of the plastic bag persuasion, Billingham is a nice alternative ;)

I found the Hadley to be the best & most flexible of all the bags I have ever used.
  • Like 1

Looks like Peak Design is doing a collaboration with Leica on their Everyday Backpack: https://leicastoremiami.com/products/peak-design-for-leica-backpack-capsule-peak-design-backpack-peak-design-cuff-and-peak-design-leash?variant=5305573343270

I have the Ash 20L version and it has completely replaced all of my other bags for my work commute.  I've since retired my Billingham Hadley Pro, Tom Bihn Synapse 25, and Domke F6.

• Like 1

What great fun! Now we can have animated discussions about whether our $300 bags should have their red dots replaced by a black dot or whether we should black them out altogether or whether there is some other way in which we can disguise the provenance of our bags.

I think the best thing to do to buy a $300 bag and then cover it in black insulating tape.
Edited by marcg

Hi all.

I am in search of an everyday bag, a bag that can contain an M or a Q, with integrity, but at the same time include glasses, wallet, keys, papire and maybe a 13inch computer, usually I use a Think Tank My 2 Brain, but I don’t like to put a camera down into it. Which means I'm bringing two bags, it is not very convenient.

Anyone have a good suggestion?

Regards Henrik

I bought almost all the brands - German, Japanese and British -.

The best ones - for sure - are from ONA (www.onabags.com)!

• Like 2

I have to Billingham Hadley's. The 'small' will take the Q + A7rIII with either the FE55 or 85 and my iPad will fit in the back. The Hadley Pro is bigger so will carry more gear and you can add pockets on the end. I have had the Hadley Pro for over 10 years and it is battered but still going strong

• Like 1