junk tracks on JPG

WildLight

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I have strange traces on the matrix. Even more strange is that they are only on JPG and DNG is not there. Although I see some single. Can anyone know the answer to this question? Can these bright dots be dead pixels? The matrix was replaced. I apologize for the language but I'm using google translator.

I have strange traces on the matrix. Even more strange is that they are only on JPG and DNG is not there. Although I see some single. Can anyone know the answer to this question? Can these bright dots be dead pixels? The matrix was replaced. I apologize for the language but I'm using google translator.

Sorry, I think you mean sensor. If they are on the jpg only and not on the converted DNG file the problem is not your sensor, dead pixels or anything like that, more likely a problem with your postprocessing software, SD card or SD reader.

On my M9 (before sensor change), I could see a couple "hot pixels" show up on in-camera jpegs that were not on images RAW converted in Lightroom. I believe Lightroom will correct some such issues.

This.

My sensor had a load of hot pixels on it when shooting in JPEG. Thankfully I shoot only in RAW and Lightroom does indeed sort them out.

Edited by Beena22