A very nice gesture of appreciation

Magic

You must be a very good customer, or they're having trouble selling these.  Maybe both.  Still, a very nice gesture and smart marketing too!

I wouldn't mind the over-ear Bluetooth headphones in that range.  I tried the wired ones (MH40) but they weren't nearly as good with poor isolation and an inconsistent sound (I listened to both in passive mode).  The MW60s however, while lacking a little in bass extension and weight had very sweet mids, no isolation or fit issues and were overall dynamic and fun.  The apparent build quality, comfort, bonus wireless functionality (which I'd probably rarely) and Leica-like looks makes them acceptible value I think and worth checking out if you're after some decent wireless headphones.  I also like that the 0.95 branding is fairly obscure and probably only recognisable amongst Leica users and admirers, as vain as that sounds.

Out of interest, what have you picked up from them lately?

I lived and worked in the Middle East for about 5 years and such gestures towards valued customers are not uncommon, not only in shops but also in hotels and restaurants. The nearest to this that ever happened to me at home was about a year ago when I walked into the dealer's shop where I had bought a Fujifilm X-Pro 2 some months earlier and they handed me a lovely suede strap as a 'gift' from Fujifilm.

William