Sign in to follow this  
Keith (M)

Over The Top

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By stevegaskin
      I'm looking to 'play around' with some macro photography. Nothing serious at this stage so don't want to spend much.  I have a Novoflex R-SL adaptor which I use with a 50mm Summicron R I have and it works fine. Has anyone any thoughts on both the Elmarit-R f2.8 60mm and the Elmar-R f4 100mm, both of which seem to be reasonably priced on eBay. Any pitfalls to look out for and most importantly, will that work with the SL using manual and Focus Peaking?

Many thanks
    • By Julius Yls
      Sharing my short article shooting Paris with classic Leica X1: https://www.juliuspictures.com/blog/2020/11/13/exploring-paris-with-leica-x1
      I found this little old camera is amazing. I hope you all enjoy it.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By nwphil
      Used Leica M Macro-Elmar 90mm f/4: #11629 full kit
      Glass is clean, no haze or visible scratches. Shell has a small pincushion mark, and there is a slight wear-off on the aperture ring.
      Some very minor internal dust is visible not affecting IQ; aperture ring and focusing mechanism operate smoothly
      Complete kit with box, pouches, etc
      Buyer pays PP and shipping - $2300USD
      - not looking for trades; lowball offers will be politely ignored
      will ship internationally -  please inquiry/ask
      Feel free to ask any questions or for sample photos.
      Thanks for looking
    • By japo
      m10m apo50

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Les
      Is it possible to couple an iPhone to the SL2 so that it can be easily used to view from the front of a vertical copy setup with the camera facing down (e.g an enlarger or Bencher type arrangement).  I want to be able to copy slides, 35mm/6x6 negatives and prints.  If this can be done are there special cables or connectors that are best to use?