4. Jay B

Jay B

5. rpittal

rpittal

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BogotaHorribLe
      M8 Monochrom, Voigtlander 35mm 1.4 @ 1/125 at f5.7 ISO 400 at the Dunkin on the corner of 97th and Madison in Manhattan's Upper East Side.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Vieri
      Loch Lomond is a beautiful loch, and I love to stop there on my way from Glasgow to Glencoe & the Isle of Skye, when I have a chance. Here a sunset on the Loch, a 1/5 second photograph taken in 2018 with my (then) Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters:

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Thank you for viewing and commenting, best regards
      Vieri
    • By Spina67
      Nuovi Panasonic 20-60mm e Leica SL
      Roma - Parco degli acquedotti

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By lisa kachajian
      Hello,
      Suggestions on long exposure photography using the Leica Q 49mm. Heliopan 49mm Variable Gray ND Filter and  or, B+W 49mm XS-Pro Digital ND Vario MRC-Nano Filter.
      Does anyone have experience with either one of these filters, or any other recommendations? Thank you.