What Metering Mode am I using?

Tomek

Depends on the finder mode you are using. If you don't use an EVF or LV, center-weighted is the only metering mode you can use (default for closed shutter metering).

Thank you for the quick reply. ELV = "Visoflex (Typ 020)". What LV you have in mind?

With LV or EVF only to use M10 Spot metering.

As a bonus (compared to M typ 240 family) the round spot can be adjusted around with the rear direction pad :) .

I don't think so — the cross is to set the starting section for zooming in. If the section has been shifted, a target cross in the image field indicates the center of the detail. This has nothing to do with the metering spot.

I don't think so — the cross is to set the starting section for zooming in. If the section has been shifted, a target cross in the image field indicates the center of the detail. This has nothing to do with the metering spot.

I didn't talk about "cross" but round Spot.

Never seen a "cross target" on M10 in Spot Metering.

Where do we find this cross in LV or EVF and Spot Metering ?

Edited by a.noctilux

Happymac, you are welcome.

I appreciate this Spot Metering movement  a lot.

Now I'm digitizing every day my thousands of slides and some have tricky brightness which is a challenge to have good exposure.

With the moving Spot of M10 (not available in M240/262 used before that) is neat to deal with those beautiful Kodachrome.

• Like 1