Rome :: Thank you! :: One Challenge 2017

andybarton

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Mine is on its way. I had to stop at 26 exposures: lost a lot of time walking along an interminable wall trying to get back into the small streets; by then I thought I already had it, pre-planned and all, but it turned out to be boring. Luckily, more opportunities came towards the end.

Looking forward to November. 

Thanks again, Andy.

• Like 2

OK Guys & Gals, get those images up ASAP after Andy opens the 'Posting' thread.

I'm dying to wrap my eyes around them and vote one of you into stardom! .... and to enjoy the rest of them. :)

• Like 4

Closing date for the receipt of the entries will be 22:00 GMT on 4th November 2017

Hi Andy, would you be kind enough to advise the mailing address for the entries. In the document you posted about the challenge it stated "Receipt of the image will be confirmed by email and the email address to use will be announced to each participant on the day."

Unless I missed it, which is quite possible, I don't remember anything being said. I'm off to Seattle (yet again) tomorrow and only get back on the 3rd but will get something to you before the close.

Thanks & regards, Tom

• Like 1

Got home last night after a drive thru Tuscany and Umbria and cruise in the greek islands, had good time in Rome and thanks for letting me join the group, will work on my entry today.

from Mykonos, M10 and Elmarit 28...this lens stayed in the camera , did not use the 50 mm or ultrawide.

L1002411-L.jpg

• Like 7

Just a quick word to thank everyone for their company yesterday. Despite the weather :) it was a great day in a great city.

The dinner was just right too.

I trust everyone has a safe journey home and I look forward to seeing your entries in due course. I will post a reminder when we get back next weekend.

Here's to the next one, in Lyon, on 13th October 2018

Hello 

If it is an open Meeting (Lyon) I would like to join it with my wife Christiane, is it possible?

Lutz 

Edited by MEX1
  • Like 4

Hello 

If it is an open Meeting (Lyon) I would like to join it with my wife Christiane, is it possible?

Lutz 

Yes all One Challenge meets are open to all. Andy has set the date so make your plans and turn up! Details of exactly where to meet etc are posted nearer the time but it's usually somewhere very central in whichever city we meet at. 

Yes all One Challenge meets are open to all. Andy has set the date so make your plans and turn up! Details of exactly where to meet etc are posted nearer the time but it's usually somewhere very central in whichever city we meet at. 

Thank's for your quick response, 

So I will organize it.

We're sure, it would be also outstanding like Porto in 2017.

Lutz 

Thank's for your quick response, 

So I will organize it.

We're sure, it would be also outstanding like Porto in 2017.

Lutz 

Lutz,

Porto in 2017 was organised by The Leica Meet, which is a different group from the Leica User Forum.  As it happens I was at the Leica Meet in Porto too and I agree it was a very pleasant meet.

Pete.

Lutz,

Porto in 2017 was organised by The Leica Meet, which is a different group from the Leica User Forum.  As it happens I was at the Leica Meet in Porto too and I agree it was a very pleasant meet.

Pete.

Hello Pete,

Oh I know it for sure, the message was only, the very nice event in a beautiful city and the people as well 

Lutz 

• Like 1