The Leica Forum uses cookies. Read the privacy statement for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    OK, understood.

Photo
- - - - -

Operational question about M10

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 drgary

drgary

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 18:02

Advertisement (Gone after free registration)

I know that when using live view you can change the area that gets magnified when focusing by positioning the cross hair with the directional arrows. Is there a way to quickly return it to center? I can't find it in the manual. Thanks.

#2 cp995

cp995

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 596 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 18:19

Simply half press the release button ;)

Chris

#3 drgary

drgary

Neuer Benutzer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 18:25

Simply half press the release button ;)

That goes back to full frame view but doesn't recenter the cross hair, which is what I meant to ask about; I'm sorry that I didn't explain myself correctly.

Edited by drgary, 12 August 2017 - 18:32.

#4 Al_OOF

Al_OOF

Benutzer

• Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 12 August 2017 - 20:20

I noticed the same thing and wrote about it time ago on the forum. I have not found any solution and in my opinion it is a very annoying thing. You can reset it only by turning the camera off and on again.
  • drgary said thank you to this

#5 roverover

roverover

Erfahrener Benutzer

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 13 August 2017 - 07:05

That goes back to full frame view but doesn't recenter the cross hair, which is what I meant to ask about; I'm sorry that I didn't explain myself correctly.

I haven't found a way for the camera to Re-center it either, but if you turn the Capture Assistant 6 x 4 Grid on, you can manually center it fairly quickly.

Edited by roverover, 13 August 2017 - 07:08.

0 user(s) are reading this topic