M10 and what other body do you own?

mhicks

Advertisement (gone after registration)

T with T11-23, T 55-135 and EVF , M to T adaptor .

M10 with 3-4 m lens, 28, 35 , 50 , 90

Why?

1. Common EVF with M10

2. Gives me wider angle which I don't have for M lens on M10

3. AF When need to

4. zoom if need to

5.1.5 X APSC for my m lens on the T .

6. Light and small size_

Did well on this combo for my last trip to Italy . Will do the same for my next trip to Peru.... leaving late this month...

• Like 3

Gordon has many more cameras and one more pool table than do I.   :D

I have M10; SL for longer and for trickier lighting situations, with M lenses.  Q for fun, great walking around camera.   Sony RX100iii for the times when I need a pocket camera.   Cheap Fuji of some sort (don't remember the model) for underwater and beach.  When traveling I am likely to take SL and M and some M lenses.  

• Like 1

Gordon has many more cameras and one more pool table than do I. :D

I have M10; SL for longer and for trickier lighting situations, with M lenses. Q for fun, great walking around camera. Sony RX100iii for the times when I need a pocket camera. Cheap Fuji of some sort (don't remember the model) for underwater and beach. When traveling I am likely to take SL and M and some M lenses.

You have a Q, an SL, and an M. I've never shot with the Q or SL so pardon my ignorant but curious question: when traveling my thought would be to take the Q and the M. Why do you choose the SL over the Q when traveling?

My question arises because my second camera will either be the Q or the SL. I'm no pro so I'm thinking Q. But your response has me curious.

You have a Q, an SL, and an M. I've never shot with the Q or SL so pardon my ignorant but curious question: when traveling my thought would be to take the Q and the M. Why do you choose the SL over the Q when traveling?

My question arises because my second camera will either be the Q or the SL. I'm no pro so I'm thinking Q. But your response has me curious.

I'm not a pro either.  The Q is 28mm only.  I can travel with a 90 MacroElmar or a APO Telyt 135 and put them on the SL.  I can also use the 16-18-21 WATE for interiors of churches, etc.  There are also times I want 50mm but expect difficult lighting and the EVF makes that easier.  Could I use the clip-on EVF for the M10? Yes, certainly, but I prefer the SL.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

I own too many cameras. Many more than I care to list....

How about a photo?

35685807290_2cc19c398e_b.jpgDSC09000.jpg by Gordon Cahill, on Flickr

Gordon

Where's the TL2??

Digitally; Eventually I will have a M10 to go with my S007 and nothing else...............hopefully the perfect combination.

Film wise Chamonix 8x10 and 4x5

And nothing else

Neil

I love the M10 and have it with me whenever I travel or on assignment, etc.  It is my "personal" project camera.

For my work, I use mostly Nikon gear.  Just received a NIkon D850 yesterday.  My other work cameras are Nikon D810's and a Nikon D5.

Edited by tbonanno

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

I love the M10 and have it with me whenever I travel or on assignment, etc.  It is my "personal" project camera.

For my pro work, I use mostly Nikon gear.  Just received a NIkon D850 yesterday.  My other work cameras are Nikon D810's and a Nikon D5.

My work camera is my iPhone 6............ my fun camera is a Leica Soo7

Neil