TL2 overexposing in Aperture Priority Mode

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I wasn't talking about over exposure as such; it does seem to expose on the 'bright' side of neutral but that's fine with me. What I noticed (and isalso pointed out above by Ovegaard) is that the display is not WYSIWYG in terms of exposure, at least not when shooting indoors in subdued light. For me, WYSIWYG is the main advantage of an electronic display so this is a bit disappointing.

Most cameras have a setting for whether you want a permanent exposure preview (WYSIWYG) or only upon shutter button half-press. With the TL2, it seems to come as a brief 'flash' upon half-press (although in even lower light this does not either seem to happen).

I wonder if this occurs with T/TL :)

Today I realized I get the same issue.

I have put my T in M mode at f3.5 1/200 and iso 3200.

After that...i put my T in A mode and do f3.5 1/100 at iso 3200 and put -1 stop with exposure compensation.

I am supposed to get the exact same exposure between the two...but I do not ! Very weird... even if I put -3 stop of exposure in A mode I do not reach the exposure I get in M mode...which is the correct one.