Advertisement (gone after registration)

This was taken about 2 weeks ago in my home town using my Leica M7 fitted with a 35mm Summarit f2.5, and using Fuji Neopan 400CN film. I hope you like it.

Gerry

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Very nice, but perhaps stronger if you mover her off center by cropping from the right.

Maybe but then to keep the 3:2 ratio it would crop too tight. I am a great one for 'what I saw is what you get' I am afraid and seldom crop.

Gerry

That suggests either cropping some from top/bottom at the same time, or Focusing, hold the focus, and reframe.

In a perfect world you are right, but street photography is not a perfect world.

Gerry

I've found one can train oneself to reframe in a fraction of a second longer.  Failing that, consider not being purist on cropping.  One of my NetGeo photographer friends never does any post processing, and her original images often have tilted horizons, etc., but the very pale people at NatGeo, working in a windowless basement, seldom seeing sunlight make those changes for her before publication.

• Like 1