Sore fingernails! Any easy clip neck straps available?

I use the Peak Design (www.peakdesign.com) system for all gear. Best bags I've ever used plus they have all sorts of belt holders for lenses/cameras.  Their straps click on with handy round connectors. The cameras all have two connectors permanently affixed so that I can use shoulder straps or single wrist straps as needed.23c31b7f2f6495d28247d1d9aafdb5c8.jpgf9f1bac1a2e8568f897f7c319dadaf53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SonomaBear

I use these on all my Leicas (two M4s, M9 and Q) - it's the Leica no-slip strap #14312. They use a great system of an easy to place on the lug T-shaped ring, and then a plastic cap that slides down onto the ring and locks. The locking mechanism is very tight, never had one fail or fall off in 20 years. The plastic cover also keeps the metal from touching the camera body. It's not a fancy strap - just ribbed/weaved very strong nylon. The pad is pretty wide and stays on your shoulder. And it's only $50.

https://www.amazon.com/Leica-Neck-Strap-Cameras-14312/dp/B000U9QQ5E

I rarely use a neck strap but occasionally I want to pop one on.  It's never quite that easy!  Am I the only one who struggles with those rings you have to open and turn?

I was wondering if there is another solution for people like me who want to quickly clip on a neck strap or even a wrist strap?

Yes it's a fiddly job. The way to do it is (1) dress the leather protector over the camera ring and secure end with adhesive tape to body of Leica (otherwise it will keep slipping off as you manipulate the actual ring. (2) you need a fine screwdriver f(lat blade) to tweak the ring open and hold then turning blade through 90° until you start engagement with camera lug. Remove blade as you twist around slowly. To remove repeat step 2 then detach. But with my preferred A&A straps they only come off if I am about to sell the camera!