How to connect Swarovski scope with Leica M?

Perspectics

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Swarovski offers the TLS APO Camera-Objective, and there is a Canon Adapter "T2" available. Would anyone have a guess (or experience) how to connect this with my Leica M (Type 240)?

Here is a link to the Swarovski part http://de.swarovskio...s-apo-c20020502 I would love to use my iPhone as well, but for the 7 Plus (big size iPhone with two cameras on the back) there is no adapter yet.

This is what you get from the ATX 65mm if you hand-hold your iPhone over the eyepiece of the spotting scope:

60x mag, cropped, heavy shaking...

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

40x mag, purple fringing + shake

PS: There was no answer in the German Forum, going international now. Bi-lingual members - sorry for the spam.

Not sure about Novoflex, but Fotodiox have a Canon to Leica M adapter: https://fotodioxpro.com/collections/lens-mount-adapters/products/eos-lm

I wonder if there would be any direct solution, because with the Fotodiox EOS-LM I would have two adapters stacked, which changes focal distance and may not work well...?