Aperture color problem

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Francisco, Roger Waters of Radio K.A.O.S and Ex Pink Floyd who are my all time favorite band, would loved to have been there, as for which brand of Tequila, I don't care as long as it's free! LOL. I've tried many brands and to be honest I can't tell that much difference between them except they all have the same effect at the end of the night.:D

Harold, yes since the 10.4.10 update there is no need to process the files through Adobe DNG converter anymore. The standard M8 DNG can be imported directly into aperture and will retain it's 10.1Mb size.

Just a quick point to everyone else, in Aperture the basic raw processing settings in the raw adjustment panel set the boost to 1 I would suggest you turn this down to .75 for better highlight control. Try it and see what you think, if you agree you can set it as a camera default so it will be automatically done on loading the file.

Jono mentioned to me in emails that the Greens were not to his liking, I don't shoot much landscapes but one or two I checked I'd have to agree with him, greens have a tendency to shift towards yellow. I've made some adjustments and sent them to jono for his opinion. So when I have some more feedback I'll update the profile for you all.

Aperture is very fussy about white balance and colours shift quite a lot, check your white balance and the colours should be good.