How long have you had Leica?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Leica I bought 1984 - a Leica M 6. I used it alternatively to some Nikons. I kept it until I

bought my first "real" digital camera, a Canon 10 D in 2003. Then there was an interruption with Leica,until I bought a Leica M 9 in 2010 and after this a Leica M 240, which I sold last year together with

my M lenses and my Canon equippment ( 5 D III) with exception of some special lenses.

Since then, I use a Leica SL with the 24/90 and the 90/280 and some macro lenses of Canon. Main reason for this was a problem with my eyes and the wish to stick to Leica further on.

• Like 1

Um weiviel Uhr hast du angefangen mit dem Zählen? Das muss schließlich auch berücksichtigt sein, wo käme man da hin?

Ja, das ist richtig.

Um 9:00 hat der Fotoladen aufgemacht, um 9:01 hatte ich die Leica.

First acquired a pair of Leicas in 1969 (a couple of II bodies and lenses—"Ancient junk," the counter sales guy said to me, "Nobody wants this crap any more," and gave them both to me for $99... with the lenses). I've had various Leica RF cameras almost continuously since. 

I haven't had only Leicas during all those years, however. It's only now that I'm using almost only Leicas. (Still have my Hasselblads and Polaroid cameras... :)

• Like 1