Spectacular sunrise at Playa Ballota, Asturias. Leica S

Vieri

Gorgeous photo and spectacular light Vieri

Thank you very much Mark, I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

Wonderful!

Thank you very much Stuart, much appreciated! :)

I so enjoy your images.

Thank you very much Dee for your kind comment, I am glad you are enjoying my work! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

• Like 2

Dynamic and engaging.

Another testament to your great artistry.

Thank you very much Hardy, I am glad you liked it and humbled by your kind comment :)

Yes, this one is better than some of your other scapes

Thank you 

Just beautiful.  I especially like the cresting waves - there is such movement and feeling there.  Amazing!

Thank you very much Alan, much appreciated indeed, glad you enjoyed it :)

Beautiful sunrise, indeed, but it's the composition that turns it into agreat image.

Thank you very much Brent! For me, a successful photograph is made by light and composition - lacking either of them, you are left with nothing :) Best regards,

Vieri

I am sorry, but I simply have to question whether this is in fact planet earth. It is other worldly beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Ernest, I am glad you enjoyed it :) I have to agree with you, the Asturias coast is not only beautiful, but definitely has a eerie, otherworldly feel to it. I can't wait to go back :D Best regards,

Vieri

Vieri,

is there a better time of year to visit this area?

Mark

Mark, I am not sure I understand what you mean - I took this photo in late September, which I think is the best period for the Asturias (perhaps together with late March - early April), what is it that you don't like in the weather portrayed and that you wish to be better? 

Sorry, I meant what is the best time of the year to visit and you asked my question.

I was not suggesting that your photo would have been better at a better time of year ;-)

Edited by MarkP

Sorry, I meant what is the best time of the year to visit and you asked my question.

I was not suggesting that your photo would have been better at a better time of year ;-)

Oh now I got it :) Thanks Mark! Best,

Vieri

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...