Leica Image Shuttle 3.6

Fang

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Just received this today.

Anyone have downloaded and tried it.

Opinions please - can't seems to find anymore info (unless I missed it somewhere in this forum)

Thank you in advance.

• 5 months later...

Hello.

When tethering my Leica SL to capture one pro, I have used Leica image shuttle successfully; very fast, very stable. Does anyone know if the current version of image shuttle will work with Apple’s new high sierra operating system? I am hoping yes, because capture one has been much more stable than lightroom for image tethering, and my files seem to be more malliable using Capture one for processing. When I checked the roaring apps compatibility chart they say that capture one is compatible with high sierra; hoping the same for image shuttle.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Hello.

When tethering my Leica SL to capture one pro, I have used Leica image shuttle successfully; very fast, very stable. Does anyone know if the current version of image shuttle will work with Apple’s new high sierra operating system? I am hoping yes, because capture one has been much more stable than lightroom for image tethering, and my files seem to be more malliable using Capture one for processing. When I checked the roaring apps compatibility chart they say that capture one is compatible with high sierra; hoping the same for image shuttle.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

I've shot 3 assignments with my S tethered using LIS and LR CC with OSx 10.3.1 this November. LIS worked just fine with that set up.  Not quite what you use, but this may be somewhat relative.