Rachuli Charm.

XVarior

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Rachuli is a captivating Georgian dance that I couldn't have enough of during my stay in that beautiful country.

What characterize it is the contrast of moves between men and women. Men moves are explosive, most of their performance time is spent in the air, they are fantastic athletes.

Women move on the other hand is just the opposite, they move on the stage with such grace you think they are hovering over the ground. Steps are so small they roll over the area.

I couldn't help not to follow this gorgeous and graceful dancer backstage seeking info about that amazing dance but also and of course, asking her to pause for me. 

PS: I've been missing this forum a great deal, I lost access to it for no known reasons, now access was granted back!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by XVarior
  • Like 12

Dear Rodrigue, I saw this wonderful set in the other site in which I am not very much active any longer. Your shots are great, with really nice colors and lighting. She is absolutely gorgeous, but I am very sensitive to false nails that are too noticeable in another shot of the set (in DPR), which, to my eyes, are very unattractive. :)

Edited by Louis

Dear Rodrigue, I saw this wonderful set in the other site in which I am not very much active any longer. Your shots are great, with really nice colors and lighting. She is absolutely gorgeous, but I am very sensitive to false nails that are too noticeable in another shot of the set (in DPR), which, to my eyes, are very unattractive. :)

Oh dear Louis, do yuh believe me if I tell that I haven't look anywhere outside of her face? I was mesmerized ;-)

By the way, The nails and the hair are all part of the costume.

Glad to here from you, I always miss your comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Beautiful woman, beautiful photo, and it's good to see you posting again.

Thank you Stuny, I should try not to brake my iPhone so often so I don't have to re-enter passwords I never remember!

Rodrigue, good to see your wonderful photographs again. This image makes for a spectacular return, long may you continue with your great photography.

Regards

Charles

Thanks so much Charles, your comments are of a great value to me.