Help! Visoflex typ 020 & Leica T

Advertisement (gone after registration)

So I'm a new owner of a used T. I just got myself a Visoflex typ 020 EVF and it doesn't seem to want to work. I attach it to the hot shoe and the screen in the EVF is white. Nothing shows up. Yes, I do have the lens cap off. I can change the brightness of it using the dials, I can even turn on and off the GPS, but it just shows white.

I can't figure this out, seems like a bad EVF, but could it be my hot shoe even though everything else seems to work fine? If someone has any guidance it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm a new owner of a used T. I just got myself a Visoflex typ 020 EVF and it doesn't seem to want to work. I attach it to the hot shoe and the screen in the EVF is white. Nothing shows up. Yes, I do have the lens cap off. I can change the brightness of it using the dials, I can even turn on and off the GPS, but it just shows white.

I can't figure this out, seems like a bad EVF, but could it be my hot shoe even though everything else seems to work fine? If someone has any guidance it would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could try to gently press it into the hot shoe to make certain it seats fully IN, it may not be making full contact as Rob stated, mine fits the hot shoe a bit snugly and i find myself inserting it and then pushing it a tad more.