13. monsieur nobs

monsieur nobs

14. Timothy D

Timothy D

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By eddds
      They wait for the cars to stop, ask for money or food, going through the worst economic crisis ever.
      M8.2, color skopar 35mm
      Regards,
      Edgard

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By rapids41
      Hallo,
      suche oben genannten Handgriff.
      Freue mich über Angebote mit Zustand und Preisvorstellung.
      Gruß Michael
    • By eddds
      I thought he was cooling the gas, but actually he was  pouring boiled water in order to heat the remaining gas in the cylinders so he could use them a few more minutes in his small bakery.
      Regards,
      Edgard

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By spotr
      If you’re reading this ad, you’re no doubt familiar with Leica’s digital M cameras, including the M8.2, and understand why it's still sought after.
      This is an original M8.2 black paint version, not an upgrade, in excellent overall condition.  Cosmetically, there is some minor brassing, with 2 tiny spots on the top plate edges, and around the edges of the bottom baseplate and power switch knurling, which is typical of the black paint Leica’s and just enough to add a bit of character and charm.
      The camera is fully functional, with a rear sapphire crystal LCD screen that remains clear and unscratched.  The exposure count is approximately 32k.
      Included:
      - Leica M8.2 black paint body
      - Leica original boxes with documentation and front cap
      - Leica original strap
      - Leica original charger & battery
      EXTRAS:
      I am also including an extra Leica battery (replacement cost new $230)
      plus a Match Technical Thumbs Up grip (replacement cost new $200)
      plus a red soft shutter release button (replacement cost new $35)
      I’ve had this M8.2 since 2011 and have used it for my personal projects, for which it has been and continues to be an awesome image maker.  I am in the process of consolidating my gear and move to an SL, and hence the sale.
      I will ship within Canada or USA.   Buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
      Thanks for looking!
    • By flyboy
      Ihr dürft mich ruhig alle für bekloppt erklären, aber ich hab mir günstig noch eine
      M8.2 zugelegt.
      Ja, ja, das Teil mit den falschen Farben, dem schlechten Weißabgleich, der Langsamkeit, den nur 10,3 MP Sensor, dem Crop.........

Aber ich habe so geniale SW Aufnahmen gesehen, die mit Ihr entstanden sind; und damit will ich mich im neuen Jahr
      auch beschäftigen. 

Schau´n  mer mal.

VG
      Christof

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy