13. monsieur nobs

monsieur nobs

14. Timothy D

Timothy D

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sarka
      Dear all, I am totall new to the leica digital world. I currently brought a M9 in a excellent condition. But one thing makes me a little bit wondering: sometimes the LCD display shows me pictures with strange rings. It happened very often when I shoot in-door under poor/artificial light source. the rings disappeared when I shoot under higher iso (1600 or higher). 

Leica Care told me it is normal. The camera have to compress the original photo extremely to be able to show it on this small LCD screen. Due to the bad resolution and colour depth of the compressed picture, these rings may appears. 

The explanation by Leica is quite OK. But yesterday I have the chance to try a Leica M8.2. It doesn’t show any rings when shooting under the same condition. Now I am really confused.
      Can anyone tell me if it is normal bei M9 or my LCD is somehow defect?
      Thanks s lot for your help!
      Best regards 
      Frank

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By eddds
      They wait for the cars to stop, ask for money or food, going through the worst economic crisis ever.
      M8.2, color skopar 35mm
      Regards,
      Edgard

• By eddds
      I thought he was cooling the gas, but actually he was  pouring boiled water in order to heat the remaining gas in the cylinders so he could use them a few more minutes in his small bakery.
      Regards,
      Edgard