1. Daniel C.1975

Daniel C.1975

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jose_Salcedo
      The optical and mechanical elements of the lens are in excellent condition, with clear glass and perfectly smooth focusing. The retractable sunshade has some minor damage but that does not interfere with the optical or mechanical operation of the lens, that work superbly.
      The sale also includes an original Leica R-M Adapter ROM, #14642, in new condition, as well as a 60mm Leica Uva filter to use with the lens.
      This lens has an exceptional optical resolution and color rendition.

• By me.daveobrien@gmail.com
      Hey all,  was curious about how the technical aspects of the Zeiss Biogon lenses ( 25mm or 28mm ) would match up with the CL + adapter. Im between either of those or the TL 23mm Summicron. Main use cases being travel and street photography.
      The image render from the Zeiss seems almost better than the 23mm but worried that it wont perform as well on the CL vs a dedicated lens. 
      Has anyone used both on a CL or T? 
      Thanks in advance.
    • By rawlit
      wanted to share a shot taken @0.95 this weekend with TTartisan 50mm 0.95 and my M9-P 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By RF’sDelight
      Hi, does somebody own a Leica Summicron-M 1:2/28 Edition "Safari" or has seen real life pictures? I’d love to see additional pictures of the lens except the one official photography that’s spread all over the web. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By TheGodParticle/Hari
      Most of us seem to be photographers as well as collectors.
      Show me your favorite lenses, old and new alike.
      I like the Noctilux range for the extreme apertures, but I prefer the Summilux range for the best speed:size/weight ratio.
      Here’s a Summilux gathering of 21, 24, 28, 35, 50 and 75mm. All in black. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy