The I Love my M10 thread.

TheGodParticle/Hari

Ah, those of us that have had our M10 on order for two plus months are not really feeling any love right now.

Wish Leica would invest money into better service turnaround times, larger production facilities and stop with the Special Editions,  fancy leather crapola and get cameras into stores so we can start taking some pictures with the cameras we ordered.

• Like 3

There is always a large demand for a new camera during the first half year or so. A larger production facility would not make any difference,in fact, the one they have right now is large enough. The cameras are hand-assembled, so Leica would have to hire and train more staff for those busy times, who would be sitting around doing nothing as soon as the first rush is over. You may have noticed that the special models start to appear further into the production run for this reason.

But this discussion has nothing to do with this thread, which is meant for members to showcase their new camera.

• Like 6

Ah, those of us that have had our M10 on order for two plus months are not really feeling any love right now.

Wish Leica would invest money into better service turnaround times, larger production facilities and stop with the Special Editions, fancy leather crapola and get cameras into stores so we can start taking some pictures with the cameras we ordered.

I also had to wait, and I placed my order during the launch party :)

The wait is well worth it, the M10 is the best digital M yet.

Looking forward to images of your M10 when you receive it.

I do hope they continue with special editions etc as it contributes to the Bottomline and keeps the leica coffers ringing to reinvest in newer stuff for us masses.

And now, as Jaap says, let's see those sexy M10's.

• Like 1

And here is mine . . . .

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 5

Yep,I love it. ( I know the black dot will provoke more discussion in that 'other' thread)

• Like 3

And here is mine . . . .

I have the same type of half-case and strap for my MP Film.

I put the leather "flaps" that are on the strap designed to protect the body under the half-case.

Place the hole in the flap over the protrusions on the body that accepts the strap ring before attaching with the rings.

It makes it look nice and neat.

• Like 1

Here's my silver M10 with a silver SX 50-asph mounted, alongside my first and oldest M, with its two collapsible lenses (both digital-capable, thank you very much).

33604013623_4901c525ce_o.jpgR1000567 by scott kirkpatrick, on Flickr

scott

Is the M10 really as thin as the M6/7 or is that a marketing ploy.  ?Your excellent photos don't give me much of a clue.

What's not to love? :)

• Like 4