A nice case?

rafikiphoto

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm one of those odd types who use the leather cases for my Leica M lenses and I would like to find a similar-looking case for my Voigtlander 15mm Super Heliar III. Has anyone come across a nice case for that super lens? 

I'm one of those odd types who use the leather cases for my Leica M lenses and I would like to find a similar-looking case for my Voigtlander 15mm Super Heliar III. Has anyone come across a nice case for that super lens? 

There are lots of us that like the maximum protection the cases give.  There are also available by many eBay sellers; you just need to estimate the measurements; this one might fit the 15 SH

• Like 1

Original Voigtlander VL-1 cases - they also have a compartment for the viewfinder. You'd need to look on the used market, as I don't think they are made anymore.

On a side note, if you really want to use those leather cases, I'd recommend you leave them at least slightly open and in a reasonably ventilated environment: a sealed combination of leather and foam could just prove to be too good a growth opportunity for fungus to miss...

• Like 1