NICE , FRANCE - FILM LAB TO PROCESS QUICK

sixteen pads

There is a photo shop on Avenue Jean-Medecin (a main drag), close to Avenue Marechal Foch, close to and on the other side of the street from the Monoprix store. I don't know what processing services they have - I just bought some film. But they might have some advice.

Edited by Michael Hiles
  • Like 1

There is a photo shop on Avenue Jean-Medecin (a main drag), close to Avenue Marechal Foch, close to and on the other side of the street from the Monoprix store. I don't know what processing services they have - I just bought some film. But they might have some advice.

Thanks Michael. I will give it a try. 

Arta Photo is a gem of a store - beautiful collection of Leica gear at the back. 

I've been all digital for a while now so never used their film processing but it is where I'd start.

Nice is and absolute delight. Be sure to visit the Market on Cours Saleya (for soccer), Parc de la Colline du Château (for the best views of the town and bay),The Russian Church, have un coup de champagne as the sun goes down at one of the beach bars and take the train to Monaco for a day trip. My favourite restaurant is Lou Pistou, on Rue Raul Bosio (near the Opera). Very small, I believe very authentic.

Bon vacances

• Like 1

• 4 years later...