What's the latest M9 Firmware?

Beena22

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I'm new to the Leica world and my M9 states that the firmware is 1.138. I take it that isn't the latest version as the Leica website has 1.210 as the latest but is that just for those cameras that have had the sensor swap? If so, what would be the latest one for mine (no sensor swap) and what improvements would it have over the 1.138 version?

I'm new to the Leica world and my M9 states that the firmware is 1.138. I take it that isn't the latest version as the Leica website has 1.210 as the latest but is that just for those cameras that have had the sensor swap? If so, what would be the latest one for mine (no sensor swap) and what improvements would it have over the 1.138 version?

As far as I am aware the latest version is just for those cameras with the new corrosion proof sensor. 1.204 was for the new sensor. 1.210 is for the new sensor but includes support for the new Summaron 28mm. Not sure about the latest fw for the old sensor sorry.

I have been looking all over the Leica site, but unfortunately I cannot find the place where I can download the newest version of the firmware. Could anyone please tell me where I have can find it or attach a link to his anwer on this mail? Thanks

I have been looking all over the Leica site, but unfortunately I cannot find the place where I can download the newest version of the firmware. Could anyone please tell me where I have can find it or attach a link to his anwer on this mail? Thanks

http://us.leica-camera.com/Service-Support/Support/Downloads?category=93710&subcategory=&type=108942&language=all