AlexeyT

Leica M10 und Lightroom

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hallo,

ich bin absolut neu im Laca-Club ;-)

Jetzt habe ich am Anfang im jpg und dng parallel fotografiert und habe folgendes festgestellt.

Die Farben der Leica-Jpg-Daten sind der Wahnsinn.

Doch sobald Lightroom für die DNG-Daten die Vorschauen rendert ist der tolle Look verschwunden ;-(

Mit Einstellungen und Presets komme ich nicht an den originalen Look der Jpg-Daten ran, würde aber gerne im DNG-fotografieren.

Gibt es eine "Workaround", Presets oder wie erhält man die Farben von Leica bei den DNG's und kann diese trotzdem bearbeiten.

Vielen dank für die Hilfe,

~Alexey

Das ist immer ein schwieriges Thema... LR fängt beim Importieren quasi mit dem Bild immer wieder "von vorne an". Ganz besonders traurig fand ich das in der Vergangenheit dann, wenn ich z.B. schöne sw-Einstellungen für die jpg gefunden hatte (M8) und dann LR das nicht interessiert hat.  

Ich persönlich habe daher irgendwann aufgehört jpg zu machen. Die Gründe, warum ich die mal in der Vergangenheit brauchte, gibt es bei mir nicht mehr. 

Du wirst zum Thema Einstellungen recht viel hier finden. Mal ein Link:

http://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/269177-m10-was-will-man-mehr/page-3?do=findComment&comment=3208748

Sonst gibt es im englischen Teil auch immer wieder Diskussionen; musst mal suchen. 

Ich persönlich mache das noch anders: Ich habe mir für meine Kamera und Objektive (noch nicht für alle... aber die meisten

) für ein bestimmtes Licht Profile erstellt. Die nehme ich meistens. Sowas geht z.B. mit einem Colorchecker. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Johnclare369
      Hi all
      I've not used flash very much apart from as fill-in for portraits, but I have an upcoming project that may require a little more of it. I have a Leica SF40 flash which I know can work as a slave when combined with the right master unit. 
      Any suggestions as to what the right master unit would be?
      Thanks.

• By :hinting image
      Started a new blog and shared my experience with M10 and a vintage Elmar 35mm. Comments and feedbacks are welcome.
      https://hintingimage.com/uts-business-school-leica-m10-elmar-35mm-screw-mount-the-alternative-approach-to-my-architectural-photography
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
    • By LCL999
      As background, some years ago Leica produced a collectable M9 Titan, all titanium including the 35mm 'lux. Part of the kit that came with it was a very nice holster and also three sizes of finger loops. These finger loops attached directly to the side of the M9. The combination worked superbly.
      Now, to get the same functionality with an M10 you need to buy a hand grip ($us415) plus a finger loop ($us135 each). $us650 just to get the finger loop function when it was designed into the M9 years ago, without having to fit a new bottom on the camera. See https://www.kenrockwell.com/leica/m9/titanium.htm to see the attached finger loop. The current offering is clunky and unnecessarily complex.
      Leica where are you? When can we see that M9 Titan finger loop on an M10 or M11?
      btw the holster with the M9 Titan looked and worked well, except for no top strap. It meant that if one bent over too far the camera fell out. I notice that newer holsters have such a strap, though it slows down a quick draw. The guy with the Titan will shoot first.
      Meanwhile, does any third party make finger loops that attach direct to the M10? The Wotancraft wrist strap is close, but not good enough.
    • By Dennis
      Hola everyone,
      I hope you are having a beautiful day. I just would like to share with you an article I published in my Journal: https://dennisberti.com/my-journal/leica-m10-menu-settings
      It's pretty basic, with all my essential settings. If you a new in the Leica world, it could be interesting reading. If you are an experienced user like most of you in the LUF, you can just skip the words and take a look at the screen photos. So you can compare my settings with yours, and share your feedback here.
      Good vibes,
      D.
    • By ChicagoMatthew
      Saw this today. Is this the first sign that an M11 is on the horizon? If so, the turnaround is faster than I thought. 
      https://leicarumors.com/2020/05/20/leica-m10-silver-camera-listed-as-discontinued-at-bh.aspx/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy