M10 with Phase 1, C1 RAW processor {merged}

dasjak

Advertisement (gone after registration)

To be honest, the only thing preventing from leaving CC and moving to CO is there rather poor support for cameras I tend to own, the latest being the M10.   So as I don't yet own the software I cant help, but you can point to at least one individual is who motivated to jump from the Adobe ship, that hasn't due to the lack of support for a camera thats been publicly available for half a year now. 

Would you be kind enough to fill a support request at CO site to tell them what you say. They collect everything over there.

Curious indeed. My M10 raw files can be processed normally with C1 v 8.1.1. The latter has no Leica profile but the DNG File Neutral profile works fine apparently. I only have a couple of M10 raw files though so take what say with a lump of salt.

• 4 weeks later...

The reply of capture one states that they are working on it and that he shall wait for the update. It does not explicitly stated that it is part of the next update but it also does not exclude this.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Well, at least it is a positive message. Also until now every single answer to my enquiries about this were "we can't comment on it". At least now we know they are working on it and at some point M10 will be supported.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...