My other camera is a (fill in blank)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Possible gear arrangement in my near future as I decided to hold off on M10 and keep 240. This has me thinking of adding a camera and ideally one that complements the 240. Uncertain if that is in the form of a DSLR or P & S or another 240.

So... out of curiosity and seeking guidance, what is your other camera and the logic in your set up?

Thanks in advance.

My other cameras are an M4-P and a Hasselvlad XPAN v.2.  There is no logic in my set up.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Panasonic GX8 + "Leica" lenses,- 15 (=30) Summilux, 25 (=50) Summilux, 50( =100)  Summilux M asph, 100-400 (=200-800) Vario-Elmar, replaces the M240 as a travel an  wildlife camera.   Reasons:   Light, small and  capable long zoom, Good AF and useful features. Very good manual focus Very good EVF Amazing image stabilisation (up to 5 stops, giving easy 800 mm shots @ 60th handheld) Excellent light  "Leica Summilux" lenses Surprisingly capable  20 MP sensor Superior build quality. Ful

Just the same for me.

I have a Ricoh GR that I use instead of a 28mm lens

Posted Images