My other camera is a (fill in blank)

Leica S-E (Typ 006) when it works and isn't in Germany for repairs...

Nikon Df with splitscreen/microprism matte screen and manual Ai-S lenses.

Leica R8 when I want to shoot film for portraits or high dynamic range settings.

I don't have any other digital "system" per-say but I do have a Ricoh GR that I carry around quite often. Otherwise I'm primarily a film shooter with my M-A, a Contax G2 system (though it needs repair now), Hasselblad 500CM and my old Nikon F when I feel like using an SLR.

a Contax G2 system (though it needs repair now), 

When Alpha Technical shut down in 2008, the last people who could do electronic repairs on Contax cameras in the UK, I decided it was time to leave and sold all mine, RTS2, RX and G2 with nearly all their lenses. I kept the 28-85 Vario Sonnar and 300/600/1200 Tele Tessar System, in the hope that Leica might bring something out that could use them, which has been realised. I hope you find someone to mend your G2 in the USA. It is not very hopeful when you hear that a live company like Leica, have no more M6 TTL circuit boards, although if Leica could be bothered to look on a website called Global Sources (my sister used to be the publisher before she retired), Leica would find lots of companies in the far east, who could clone a replacement board. 

Wilson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My other camera(s), that actually see use are a Nikon D800 (although I have a D850 right now, which is a fantastic camera). I also use my M6 for film shooting. 

And in the not-mine-but-trying-out category I have a Sony a9 for a while to test out, along with an RX1r too.

But...I cannot put down my M240. It is the one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Canon 80D as my main workhorse camera. Use it with my paid clients and such for my general portraiture and boudoir work. The Leica is more my "for fun" camera and the one I'm more likely to reach for when shooting street or traveling.

My backup to the 80D is a Sony a6000 that I barely use anymore. And I have a Sigma Quattro dp2 - which is super fun to shoot with (especially black and white). I also have a few film cameras. The one I use most is an old Canon A-1.

Edited by vaotix

Sony A7rII for when, well... pixels! Also a Fuji X-E3, the father of the digital CL

Sort of baby father then ;). I have no experience with the smaller X-E3 but the X-E2 has almost the same size as the CL and seems to have inspired Leica indeed.