Nifty Fifty: Please share some 50 mm pictures!

goldchen96

Advertisement (gone after registration)

33 minutes ago, grahamc said:

Very nice David you are making me want to get over there for a hike.  And take my Cron v 4 of Course 

Thank you Graham. Its a good timing to get there for a hike now before the border is opened, also a great pleasure to travel with a leica and a 50cron.

Another photo by M9 + 50cron v5 in Queenstown, NZ

On 10/28/2021 at 3:16 PM, David Wo said:

Thank you Graham. Its a good timing to get there for a hike now before the border is opened, also a great pleasure to travel with a leica and a 50cron.

Ah yes great point about the borders.  I must look into this :D Thanks 

Small villages in New Zealand, in June 2021 when I was cycling around the South Island. M9+50 cron v5

7 hours ago, David Wo said:

Small villages in New Zealand, in June 2021 when I was cycling around the South Island. M9+50 cron v5

I'll say, superb incredibly fine images, thank you for sharing and being there for all of us. What a staggeringly beautiful place!

On 10/28/2021 at 3:16 PM, David Wo said:

Where was this one taken @David Wo :D  My girlfriend is loving the photos - I think we are on for a NZ hike 

3 hours ago, grahamc said:

Where was this one taken @David Wo :D  My girlfriend is loving the photos - I think we are on for a NZ hike 

Hi Graham, it's was taken at Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown 5 months ago, early winter back then, so you can see the snow capped Mt Remarkables. There are 3 stunningly beautiful hiking tracks around that area: the Milford, the Routeburn and the Kepler.

Summilux 50mm ASPH + M240