Jump to content

Nifty Fifty: Please share some 50 mm pictures!


goldchen96

Recommended Posts

Advertisement (gone after registration)

33 minutes ago, grahamc said:

Very nice David you are making me want to get over there for a hike.  And take my Cron v 4 of Course 

Thank you Graham. Its a good timing to get there for a hike now before the border is opened, also a great pleasure to travel with a leica and a 50cron.

Another photo by M9 + 50cron v5 in Queenstown, NZ

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2021 at 3:16 PM, David Wo said:

Thank you Graham. Its a good timing to get there for a hike now before the border is opened, also a great pleasure to travel with a leica and a 50cron.

Another photo by M9 + 50cron v5 in Queenstown, NZ

 

Ah yes great point about the borders.  I must look into this :D Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Small villages in New Zealand, in June 2021 when I was cycling around the South Island. M9+50 cron v5

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, David Wo said:

Small villages in New Zealand, in June 2021 when I was cycling around the South Island. M9+50 cron v5

I'll say, superb incredibly fine images, thank you for sharing and being there for all of us. What a staggeringly beautiful place!

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/28/2021 at 3:16 PM, David Wo said:

Thank you Graham. Its a good timing to get there for a hike now before the border is opened, also a great pleasure to travel with a leica and a 50cron.

Another photo by M9 + 50cron v5 in Queenstown, NZ

Where was this one taken @David Wo :D  My girlfriend is loving the photos - I think we are on for a NZ hike 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, grahamc said:

Where was this one taken @David Wo :D  My girlfriend is loving the photos - I think we are on for a NZ hike 

Hi Graham, it's was taken at Lake Wakatipu in Queenstown 5 months ago, early winter back then, so you can see the snow capped Mt Remarkables. There are 3 stunningly beautiful hiking tracks around that area: the Milford, the Routeburn and the Kepler.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Summilux 50mm ASPH + M240

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...