SL Diopter

matnz

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi,

Does anyone know what the range of diopter values is for the SL EVF?  The reason I ask is all the specifications say its -4 to +2 but in the user manual page 173 it says -3 to +1.  I find that when the diopter scale is turned all the way to the right it is perfect for me -which is +1 or +2 depending on what number is correct. I am going get a correction lens for my M9P and aren't sure if I should get a +1 or +2.

Thanks for your help.

Guest NEIL-D-WILLIAMS

Just go to a Leica shop and try the diopters until you find the one you need............then pay the money and your all good :)

Neil

• Like 1

Thanks Neil.  I am in New Zealand and its quite some distance to a store that would have the diopters in stock so that's not an option for me.  Looking at the number of large markings on my SL EVF, I think the diopter does go from -3 to + 1, so I am going to try a +1 to start with.

Thanks Neil. I am in New Zealand and its quite some distance to a store that would have the diopters in stock so that's not an option for me. Looking at the number of large markings on my SL EVF, I think the diopter does go from -3 to + 1, so I am going to try a +1 to start with.

Don't compare the M VF with the SL. Just take your camera to any good optician and try out some diopter lenses.

Jeff