Great picture, and it also shows that- publishing photos here- there is no problem using f32 (!!!)

Vieri- do you see a difference / Problem when you are printing the pictures?

What a great composition and landscape!

If I let my imagination go the bottom two thirds looks like an electron micrograph.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Fantastic!

Thank you very much!

Great picture, and it also shows that- publishing photos here- there is no problem using f32 (!!!)

Vieri- do you see a difference / Problem when you are printing the pictures?

Thank you very much Jörn, glad you enjoyed it

I haven't tried to print this one yet (am now in Le Cinque Terre for my Leica Akademie Italy Workshop) but other images I printed from the 15mm and the SL look just fine.

What a great composition and landscape!

If I let my imagination go the bottom two thirds looks like an electron micrograph.

Thank you very much, glad you liked it

Best,

Vieri

Vieri,

dramatic by abstraction in b&w and patterns of ground and clouds - fine work!

That is one awesome shot. Congratulations.

Thank you very much!

I've been back to this thread three or four times. It's a fabulous shot that needs to be printed large. Very large...

Thank you Mark for your very kind comment, much appreciated indeed

Bravo Vieri.

A good size print for sure.

Thank you David!

Print is a-coming, as soon as I get back home (about 1.5 months from now...)

Vieri,

dramatic by abstraction in b&w and patterns of ground and clouds - fine work!

Thank you very much Iduna, I am glad you enjoyed it

Best,

Vieri

This is one of the (maybe the) best photographs I've seen this year. An incredible landscape and sky beautifully captured with wonderfully dramatic results.

Edited by platypus

This is one of the (maybe the) best photographs I've seen this year. An incredible landscape and sky beautifully captured with wonderfully dramatic results.

Dee, thank you very much indeed, I am flattered and honoured by your kind comment, and I am very happy you enjoyed Badwater

Best,

Vieri

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.