Leica Summilux-TL 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Lens

Advertisement (gone after registration)

With 120+ pages now in the 'Post your T images' thread, isn't it about time to have dedicated threads for individual lenses? 

I hope you agree.

These are from a day at the beach with my dog and the TL 35mm

32906505370_4b98d4448e_b.jpgMy Dream home? 

33133831532_63b4b0ba92_b.jpgBoulder. But wiser 

33133822072_d591b62b98_b.jpgSteps to the sea 

33133794772_700df98c88_b.jpgWatch the biscuit 

32474669183_32032b92a3_b.jpgVillage Colour 

Edited by Volbeat
  • Like 8

Leica SL has 133 pages!

Leica Q has 197 pages!

I have the impression that there is an attempt to kill the photography pages of T. Therefore, I think it is time for me to say goodbye to all the good people and friends with whom I had the pleasure of sharing images in the T Photography forum for sometime.

Good luck, everyone!

Louis, please rethink about this as your photography and opinion would be sorely missed.

Personally I don't agree with splitting the images by lenses, the photo section is for all photography taken with a Leica Camera and it does not matter what lens is used, it is the image that matters the most.

I own two Leica Lenses, an 18/56 and an 11/23, but I own many Nikon and Contax lenses, it really is unimportant to me which one I use as long as I managed to capture the moment in time.

• Like 1

Leica SL has 133 pages!

Leica Q has 197 pages!

I have the impression that there is an attempt to kill the photography pages of T. Therefore, I think it is time for me to say goodbye to all the good people and friends with whom I had the pleasure of sharing images in the T Photography forum for sometime.

Good luck, everyone!

I am not sure I understand what you mean when you say "there is an attempt to kill the photography pages of T".

Really, Louis, you are a valuable contributor and your critiques are always excellent!  

Please, reconsider!

Regards,

Rob

• Like 1

Leica SL has 133 pages!

Leica Q has 197 pages!

Good luck, everyone!

Hey Louis,

I'm just a new guy here with an idea (based on past experience). It was just a suggestion.

I only own an X2 and a T so its not in my interest to kill the T thread.

I have NO PROBLEM at all in putting all my future posts in the original thread.

However, in response to your argument above, the Q only has 1 lens, the immovable one stuck to the front. And in the Leica-X section of the forum there are dedicated threads for X1, X2, X (typ113) and X-Vario images which, to my mind, is much the same as having image threads for each of the native lenses that fit T/TL bodies.

You know Louis, I'm sure that if we ever meet in person you and I would get on like a house on fire; Francophile Leica-fans the pair of us. My idea was not an 'attack' of any kind and certainly not aimed personally at you.

Maybe a moderator could merge the two thread I started into the main thread, if that's the general preference?

Cheers

• Like 1

Louis...

As I'm one of two (three?) people who suggested that T pictures be grouped by lens, I'm feeling pretty rotten that you are leaving.

The suggestion was in no way intended as a way to weaken the T's photography pages... Quite the contrary.

You are a mainstay in these pages. They won't be the same without you.

PLEASE reconsider. We need you in this very pleasant, cosy community.

John

• Like 2

Leica SL has 133 pages!

Leica Q has 197 pages!

Good luck, everyone!

Louis, I haven't comment much in the last period, but this doesn't mean I haven't follow the treads in all Leica forums! Probably we, from the northern hemisphere, are just a little bit depressed from a long winter and we just need a small kick to become active again! Your photos would help considerably, so please - post them! 

Matic

• 5 months later...