Rangefinder

8. Robert M Poole

Robert M Poole

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By raxnitz
      Hi,
      I wonder if others had the same problem: I have a 2nd SF 24D that I use regularly with my M3 on A setting, no problem. Now, recently I obtained an M9 and tried out the 24D with it but it instantly switches to a flashing ISO 3200 and an LGN of 45. This cannot be changed by the +/- buttons, nor anything else (such as f-stop). This occurs in A and M setting (TTL/GCN I can forget - it doesn’t work at all with the M9 but reminds me to switch to A). 

The odd thing is that it resets once off the M9 and then the settings can be used just as normal. I tried it also on a friend’s D-Lux 5 and his ancient Digilux 2 - the former works fine on A,  the latter produces the same problems as with the M9. 

I usually am fine working on A or M since I normally use the 24D as a filler flash but even that doesn’t work with the M9 under these circumstances. 

Ideas?
      Thanks very much
      raxnitz
    • By Tuvok75
      Verkaufe nach langer Überlegung nun doch meine schöne Leica Monochrom Typ 246, schwarz, 1. Hand, gebraucht, technisch einwandfrei, sehr leichte, minimale Gebrauchspuren, inkl. Originalverpackung. Erworben direkt bei Leica Camera in Wetzlar.  
      Verkauf OHNE Objektiv, mit Originalgurt.
      Weitere Fotos sende ich gerne per E-Mail zu.
      Preis 3650,-€ zzgl. Versand ung ggf. Paypalgebühren
      Verkauf nur innerhalb von Deutschland.
      Abholung und ausführliche Test sind gerne möglich und erwünscht, Ort: Nähe Gießen/ Hessen / Deutschland

Fragen beantworte ich gerne per PN.

Wie üblich beim Privatverkauf übernehme/gewähre ich keine Garantie, Gewährleistung, Umtausch, Rücknahme u. Ä

• By willeica
      I am posting this here and in the Collectors and Historica section of the Forum. I will give a Zoom presentation for the LHSA at 7.30 pm, British Summer Time, 2.30pm EDT, on 19th August 2020 about 'Choosing and Using Old Leicas'. A link to register for the talk, which is free for LHSA - The International Leica Society – members, is here. 
       https://lhsa.org/2020/06/free-webinar-aug-19-choosing-and-using-old-leicas-with-willian-fagan/#myaccount
       The talk , while mainly aimed at those with smaller collections and photographers who want to have one or two old or vintage Leica cameras to use, will also be of interest to more experienced collectors and users.
       ‘Old Leicas’ will include LTM and M models from 1925 up to and including the M6. I will present Leicas from different generations in groups of 3 and will indicate my own personal favourites, which should give rise to varied opinions in the discussion afterwards.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! I will indicate some of my favourite films. I will also give tips about using older Leica cameras, in particular about the question of loading LTM models and film trimming in advance of loading.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! I will describe various accessories for Leica cameras and their uses such as viewfinders, lens hoods, winders, cases, close-up equipment and filters.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! The response to this has been very good, with 135 members from many different countries registered as of yesterday, indicating the increasing interest in vintage Leicas and film photography generally. There are still a number of places available. We hope to have some time for questions and answers afterwards. I hope to see some forum members online as I know that quite a few here are LHSA members.
      William

• By willeica
      I am posting this here and in the LHSA section of the Forum. I will give a Zoom presentation for the LHSA at 7.30 pm, British Summer Time, 2.30pm EDT, on 19th August 2020 about 'Choosing and Using Old Leicas'. A link to register for the talk, which is free for LHSA - The International Leica Society – members, is here. 
       https://lhsa.org/2020/06/free-webinar-aug-19-choosing-and-using-old-leicas-with-willian-fagan/#myaccount
       The talk , while mainly aimed at those with smaller collections and photographers who want to have one or two old or vintage Leica cameras to use, will also be of interest to more experienced collectors and users.
       ‘Old Leicas’ will include LTM and M models from 1925 up to and including the M6. I will present Leicas from different generations in groups of 3 and will indicate my own personal favourites, which should give rise to varied opinions in the discussion afterwards.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! I will indicate some of my favourite films. I will also give tips about using older Leica cameras, in particular about the question of loading LTM models and film trimming in advance of loading.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! I will describe various accessories for Leica cameras and their uses such as viewfinders, lens hoods, winders, cases, close-up equipment and filters.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! The response to this has been very good, with 135 members from many different countries registered as of yesterday, indicating the increasing interest in vintage Leicas and film photography generally. There are still a number of places available. We hope to have some time for questions and answers afterwards. I hope to see some forum members online as I know that quite a few here are LHSA members.
      William

• By Al Brown
      Just came from Latvia on assignment and got me a little souvenir... noticing how similar their Laima chocolate company logo is to Leica's. What do you think? Does any other company have a similar logo?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!