Sign in to follow this  
bouic49

Waterfalls and Fjord

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By hofo100
      Following a week in Glasgow where I had to go for a business trip I did spend a weekend on the Isle of Skye. Having seen many excellent photos from there the Isle of Skye is one of my "100 places to go and shoot" list. No luck with light and weather, however, Skye turned out to be on that weekend a real photographer's "wet dream". Making the best out of it, I decided to post process the photos in B&W (using Silver Efex Pro 2). Going to show some of the photos here, hope you like them and looking forward to your "likes" and comments;).
      SL with VE2,8-4/24-90mm

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By firoze
      Marine Drive, Mumbai. Also know as the Queen’s necklace.
      X Vario

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Iduna
      October 2018  Bryce Canyon.
      Very early morning in the morning just after sunrise the light kept us in suspense but not for long before it vanished. But  the weather was changing constantly during daytime and we were enthusiastic about the quality of light and the wide range of red , orange and pink shades everywhere.

• By MMorgado
      Some views of this village in Portugal. Hope you like them
      Leica X

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7835/39647965813_e49bcd0054_c.jpg%255B&key=260b66a257854c6a0c44361d2b41d10f392ca3de712edcbe079ad366fa9b4743">
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7868/45698631715_a7a610d100_c.jpg&key=c430f4e71518d47ebd121ac6707496ac9783136f3a230b1cd95ee75cd9799059">
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7818/45888818254_987f2459eb_c.jpg&key=e86d3c5260a35c2243f0a656dda1dc2fba2c1fa243f7c000d4b1681863225c69">
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! /applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7875/39647965133_b7b7dea2e6_c.jpg&key=81e28d4bcacf403ca1cd6fa163c8487e4becda660084b8f7c2b792fe82e399eb">  
    • By Sparkassenkunde
      At the suggestion of dear forum member David (wda) I am showing this picture from the Spreewald, a region in southern Brandenburg / Germany known for its many small canals, shippable by punts, here again. We went there on a short vacation with some friends last weekend and where lucky, as we had a pretty sunny weather for November. The picture was done with the Leica X-Vario and postprocessed in Lightroom. I must admit that I didn't put my Vario to use that much in the last months, which is a shame, as it is such a capable little machine. Although it will probably forever stay the "little ugly sister" in the Leica universe, I am more than glad about my decision on bying this camera. What do you think?