Leica Q - the image thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Urban Portraiture. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Hi all, my first Q image Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

today Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

First outing with Q in August.  Red Arrows Display Team. Torquay event.  1/3200 sec. 

I wasn't expecting to achieve much with 28mm.  I used to use 420mm.

The joys of working with a good available light camera again... and pretty impressive background blur for a 28mm.

Edited by biglouis

One last sunset shot from Akureyri Iceland. Here we get a small glimpse of the sun for a few hours every day over the winter time. The sun gets up around 11.40 AM and sets around 2.40 PM. Fortunately the sun doesn't set here at all in the summer.

Hi Adalsteinn,

YOUR  lovely and amazing pictures are the reason that my bank account is € 1.000,- lower today:

My wife and me, we booked Iceland for July next year for a 3 ½ week bicycletrip! Wow, its a long time till July but we are very excited about the trip. Hope that the volcanoes will be quiet this time. Last time we had to cancel the flight because of the eruptions of the Eyjafjallajökull (is the spelling just as difficult as writing that name?). I will show some X2 pictures after that, because I sold my Q...

Edited by bikedoll

Navy Day. Gateway of India. Mumbai. December 2015.

Original Jpg.

Edited by lucerne
  • jaapv unpinned this topic
  • jaapv pinned this topic