Daedalus2000

Leica Q - the image thread

Advertisement (gone after registration)

A few more, hoping for some (constructive :) input

http://

Edited by jon m

On 2/18/2019 at 7:13 AM, mheine said:

Dreaming.

Technically speaking, it's not super sharp but that actually helps to draw in the viewer. The subject and background make me want to know just what was going on within this slice of the subjects life.  Excellent shot.

I've been thinking about photography a LOT lately, my thoughts really do spiral out of control 

Anyway going forward I really need to just be taking lots of photos and keep using the Q, especially if I am to justify the purchase of the Q2.

So here's just a few photos, following my wife and her mum around the house and garden..  they might be nothing photos to others, but I feel there is something awesome about the Q

3 hours ago, Stephen_C said:

A cautious first post... The Polenstwa waterhole, Nossob Valley, Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Botswana.

Welcome. We look forward to your future posts and your learning to take full advantage of the Q’s magnificent IQ and Summilux lens. 

Am 24.2.2019 um 01:13 schrieb Siriusone59:

Technically speaking, it's not super sharp but that actually helps to draw in the viewer. The subject and background make me want to know just what was going on within this slice of the subjects life.  Excellent shot.

You're right but it actually is super sharp but I did some retouching because it looked too digital (perfect) for my taste. Great to hear those words, thank you. :)

13 hours ago, mheine said:

You're right but it actually is super sharp but I did some retouching because it looked too digital (perfect) for my taste. Great to hear those words, thank you. :)

I like it, could be film