Jump to content
Daedalus2000

Leica Q - the image thread

Recommended Posts

Last day in Denmark we visited Hemmet Beach for a nice walk. Looking back at my trip in Denmark I was very impressed with the Q.

Normally I would have carried my Olympus gear but I haven't regretted it for a minute to make it a one camera Holliday only.

In fact.....I can't put down this little beauty and fear my Olympus kit is going to feel very lonely for the days/weeks to come.

Apart from the shear quality of the file output, its such a joy to use this camera with its simple though perfect menu and layout.

I hope I didn't bore all of you too much with last weeks massive picture upload and will post the last three pictures from Hemmet Beach to end this series.

Thanks for all the likes, I really appreciate this and good light to you all.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MLochmansPhoto said:

Last day in Denmark we visited Hemmet Beach for a nice walk. Looking back at my trip in Denmark I was very impressed with the Q.

Normally I would have carried my Olympus gear but I haven't regretted it for a minute to make it a one camera Holliday only.

In fact.....I can't put down this little beauty and fear my Olympus kit is going to feel very lonely for the days/weeks to come.

Apart from the shear quality of the file output, its such a joy to use this camera with its simple though perfect menu and layout.

I hope I didn't bore all of you too much with last weeks massive picture upload and will post the last three pictures from Hemmet Beach to end this series.

Thanks for all the likes, I really appreciate this and good light to you all.

 

 

Not bored at all. I’ve really enjoyed your photos. Many very nice scenes and memories made for you. You have an excellent photographic eye and attention to detail. I’m glad you joined us on the Q forum. 

Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Infiniumguy said:

Not bored at all. I’ve really enjoyed your photos. Many very nice scenes and memories made for you. You have an excellent photographic eye and attention to detail. I’m glad you joined us on the Q forum. 

Dan

+ 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Infiniumguy said:

Not bored at all. I’ve really enjoyed your photos. Many very nice scenes and memories made for you. You have an excellent photographic eye and attention to detail. I’m glad you joined us on the Q forum. 

Dan

Thanks for the nice words Dan. The pleasure is all mine. Looking at the work of all the members here, and specially on the Q section works really inspirational.

Now I am concentrating on some fall pictures though Autumn has still to peak here in The Netherlands. Because of the drought and lack of rain for the past months I fear the is not much colorful foliage to enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MLochmansPhoto said:

 

I hope I didn't bore all of you too much with last weeks massive picture upload and will post the last three pictures from Hemmet Beach to end this series.

Thanks for all the likes, I really appreciate this and good light to you all.

 

 

 

I agree: not a bit of boredom from your splendid eye.

Many of your photos on this page and last you might want to post as well on our windows or doors threads:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bags27 said:

I agree: not a bit of boredom from your splendid eye.

Many of your photos on this page and last you might want to post as well on our windows or doors threads:

 

Thanks for the tip. I am always attracted to doors, specially old and decayed ones. I will keep an eye on that topic and try to participate there too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×