1. jmschuh

jmschuh

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonnyboy
      For sale my beloved Leica Monochrom with the sought-after CCD sensor.
      Great conditions overall despite the age, screen is immaculate with a screen protector fitted from day one. There are some usual wear and tear around the body but nothing too drastic, there is a very small dent in the bottom right frame of the screen - barely noticeable but I thought I'd mention it.
      It comes fully boxed with 2 original batteries and 1 third-parties.
      Obviously with the updated sensor (CCD 53) and with 13400 clicks on the shutter.
      This returned from Wetzlar few days ago with a brand new main board, as well as usual:
      -software adjustment
      -clean sensor
      -adjust range finder
      -adjustment of all parts
      -cleaning and end control
      I'm looking to fund a M246 which I recently tried and got me hooked, so if anybody wants to swap I will offer some extra cash - otherwise a straight sale is fine.

I would prefer a UK sale for speed and security but we can find a way if abroad.

• By piran
      Did you need the yellow filter for the clouds? Could similar or same be achieved post? Having specified a Q2M I wonder whether I should be looking out to fit yellow or orange glass in front of all that nice Q2M design?
    • By BogotaHorribLe
      M8 Monochrom, Voigtlander 35mm 1.4 @ 1/125 at f5.7 ISO 400 at the Dunkin on the corner of 97th and Madison in Manhattan's Upper East Side.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By BlackDoc
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! 1/8

• By jaapv
      But with winter coming up, it might be of interest to owners of newer Monochroms..
      https://the.me/die-leica-in-der-hand-the-monochrom-goes-into-the-snow/