First impressions - M10

Rick

?

Fully agreed, didn't tell me anything new or add anything except the 'extreme cost' which gets a bit boring after the second hearing! Certainly not then an in-depth look at the new M.

?

Fully agreed, didn't tell me anything new or add anything except the 'extreme cost' which gets a bit boring after the second hearing! Certainly not then an in-depth look at the new M.

If 'wealth' of info was an intentional pun let's give the OP due credit

Edited by hollisd

sorry I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...and shouldn't have posted this comment..but I thought it was odd for the OP to make his first post in a forum of Leica users promoting a video with no real info. Its February and he just now has a  "pre-production camera"?

He says absolutely nothing about it other than "your saddled with things like manual focus". It seemed like more of an attempt to promote his site than offer meaningful insight.

Otherwise the video is very well done...just offers nothing usable in a Leica forum.

Edited by digitalfx

sorry I woke up on the wrong side of the bed...and shouldn't have posted this comment..but I thought it was odd for the OP to make his first post in a forum of Leica users promoting a video with no real info. Its February and he just now has a  "pre-production camera"?

He says absolutely nothing about it other than "your saddled with things like manual focus". It seemed like more of an attempt to promote his site than offer meaningful insight.

Otherwise the video is very well done...just offers nothing usable in a Leica forum.

Exactly I switched off at that point ""your saddled with things like manual focus""