Advertisement (gone after registration)

Taken in Southampton, England using a Leica M9 and 35mm Summarit f2.5. Processed in LRCC including a Kodachrome 64 preset.

Gerry

Edited by gwpics

Everything seems to have a strange blue halo. Was this the effect you were going for? I recently aquired the RNI presets to try the extrachrome one and I actually quite like it. I'm not normally a fan of using presets. 

Everything seems to have a strange blue halo. Was this the effect you were going for? I recently aquired the RNI presets to try the extrachrome one and I actually quite like it. I'm not normally a fan of using presets. 

The Kodachrome preset I use is blue heavy, which I do desaturate on some occasions, but I didn't think it was too bad on this shot. Maybe I should take another look. Thanks for commenting.

Gerry

Edited by gwpics

Thank you for your reply . Very nice photos and very impressive! I had posed this question because in France, circus is synonime of animal maltreatment. Thanks again .

Thank you for your reply . Very nice photos and very impressive! I had posed this question because in France, circus is synonime of animal maltreatment. Thanks again .

No problem. Circus with animals are a thing of the past in this country.

Gerry

The last Circus here in Australia, has just announced it's closing too.  They stopped elephants and lions long ago, but struggled on with dromedaries.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By JimmyCheng
      Found an empty bar showered in red light, a sharp contrast to the bluish and cold street, found an angle and took the shot (m2 + lux50asph + ektar 100), no post.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By holgK
      Verkaufe wegen Neukaufs einer M10 meine M9:
      Schwarz (2013 neu beledert), SENSOR NEU im Feb. 2020, danach nicht mehr genutzt! Die Kamera wurde im Zuge des Sensortausches umfassend revidiert, siehe Beleg. Alle Belege und Originalverpackungen vorhanden. Kamera wird verkauft zusammen mit: LEICA Protektor aus Leder, LEICA Handgriff, Daumenstütze, Original- und Third-Party-Ladegerät und Akkus, Original Trageriemen aus Leder. Der Apparat hat Gebrauchsspuren, techn. nach der Revision fast neuwertig, erst 18831 Auslösungen. Weitere Fotos auf Anfrage!
      DAS AUF EINEM FOTO ZU SEHENDE OBJEKTIV SUMMARIT 90mm IST NICHT BESTANDTEIL DES ANGEBOTES UND KANN SEPARAT ERWORBEN WERDEN.
      Gerne weitere Auskünfte telefonisch oder per Email.
      Verkauf an Selbstabholer oder Versand (dann bitte Vorkasse).
      Privatverkauf, keine Garantie, keine Rückgabe.